Brad Browning is a relationship coach specializing in breakups and divorce. Based in beautiful Vancouver Canada, Brad has worked with thousands of men and women around the world, helping to reverse breakups, stop divorce, and mend broken relationships.
Brad is author of two best-selling online programs: The Ex Factor, which teaches readers how to get their ex back, and Mend the Marriage, which helps readers to revive a dying marriage. He also offers personal coaching to a limited number of clients, guiding them through the process of winning back an ex or rescuing a marriage from the brink of collapse.
Brad runs a popular YouTube channel where he regularly uploads breakup and relationship advice videos. He is also regular contributor to LoveLearnings.com and YourTango.com, writing about dating, relationships, divorce, and conflict resolution.
When he’s not helping clients enjoy a better love life, Brad can usually be found reading, watching hockey, or traveling the world with his wife.
- Name: Brad Browning
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Profession: Relationship Coach
- Areas of expertise: Breakups, divorce, relationships, conflict resolution
- Education: Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of British Columbia
- Books authored: “The Ex Factor” and “Mend the Marriage“
- Contributing writer for: LoveLearnings, YourTango
- Marital status: Married
- Hobbies: Traveling, ice hockey, reading, cats, relationships
- Favorite color: Blue
- Shoe size: 10.5